It’s true, I can’t be bothered to keep up with all of the holidays that get named and celebrated at this time of the year so I wish you a very Merry Christmas, because that is the tradition I embrace. May my wishing you a Merry Christmas cause you no harm of image or ego and may the holiday or lack thereof that you celebrate or don’t celebrate be filled with whatever it is that you like.
I can’t believe I actually got accosted for wishing someone else a Merry Christmas . . .
I’d even go so far as to call it rank stupidity. But then again, I celebrate with a Penguin for a tree.
Merry Christmas Y’all!
On my wish list this Christmas:
- Monthly house keeper – I am so “over” scrubbing my stove.
- The Manolo OTK skinny boots in camel – on sale now at Barneys (online only) – size 37
- Part time bookkeeper
- Full time staff writer – see posting at Odesk
- Running Tights
- 3 weeks on a warm beach with a chess set and someone who knows how to play – no, New England is NOT warm
- Part to Full time tech staffer – see posting at Odesk
- Lancair IV-P or the Avanti II
- Hunky Abercrombie body model
Share your Christmas list with the world.